eClerx services Limited
Virtual Campus Recruitment Drive – 2022 Passing Out Batch Only
Only for Unplaced Students can apply
Last Date to Register – 19th January 2022 till 02.00 PM
Date of Campus Drive – As Soon As Possible
|Company Name||eClerx services Limited|
|Job Title||Python Developers
Software Engineer -Asset Control
|Number of requirements||40|
|Eligible Degrees||MCA/ B.Tech|
|Eligible Branches||MCA/ B.Tech-CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, EE|
|Maximum back paper allowed at the time of appearing the process|| No backlog students are allowed
|Location||Pune, Mumbai, Chandigrgh|
|Compensation (CTC)||CTC-5 LPA|
|Job Description||Python Developer:
· experience in writing back-end server-side code using Python or popular Python frameworks like Django, Panda, Flask and Pyramid
· Worked on sophisticated web application products that scaled to millions of users and/or transactions.
· Experience working in agile development environment with a strong focus on rapid iterative software development
· Comfortable with working in Unix/Linux, AWS, Azure and similar cloud technologies
· Experience with NoSQL technologies (Cassandra, MongoDB) is a plus Experience
· Deal with complex website in extracting data from any form of source
· Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
· Extract information from structured/unstructured website
· Good experience in using Unix/Linux environment
· Any hands-on experience in data science and machine learning is a big plus
Dot Net Developer
Roles and Responsibilities :
· Work in a development team to develop integrated ASP.NETapplications.
· Perform design and development of web based services and applications.
· Work closely with quality assurance team to ensure delivery of high quality and reliable web applications.
· Develop databases including queries, triggers and stored procedures.
· Monitor application performance at post-deployment stage and make necessary changes if needed.
· Interact with customers to define project features and requirements.
· Research and develop prototypes of complicated design solutions.
· Perform code reviews and provide necessary corrections.
· Develop coding guidelines for the ASP.Net development team.
· Perform application design, development and deployment based on industry’s best practices.
· Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner.
· Prepare technical documents as per established project standards.
· Conduct application testing based on test cases and test plans.
· Works collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of project.
· Coordinate with Business Analysts and Test Analysts to ensure that the developed application meets technical requirements and client needs.
Software Engineer- Asset Control
§ Mandatory – Experience with either Asset Control, AC Plus or Formula engine
§ OS – Unix
§ Languages- Core Java, Perl, Basic shell scripting, groovy (preferable)
§ SQL/PL-SQL (MS-SQLServer, Oracle RDBMS, Sybase) – general database concepts, stored procedures and implementation knowledge
§ Knowledge of general programming constructs and pseudo coding- to be able to guide the developers
§ Experience or knowledge of data management solutions preferably ones using AssetControl is an added advantage
§ Preferable experience or knowledge of monitoring tools like ITRS Geneos
§ Experience or knowledge of projects involving integration with Enterprise schedulers (e.g. TIDAL, Autosys, Control-M)
§ General knowledge about Build automations, deployments, SDLCs, configuration management tools, code repositories (preferably Git), etc.
§ Knowledge of systems integration and orchestration in IT solutions
§ Sound Troubleshooting abilities and quick learner
§ Ability to identify Proof of concepts, guide senior developers and developers to perform POCs and developing an understanding of Software tools
§ Overall good IT acumen and ability to holistically understand IT solutions
§ IT Generalist
|eClerx services Limited
Sonawala Building, 1st Floor
29 Bank Street, Fort
Mumbai – 400 023
|How to Apply?||Interested and eligible students need to apply on the link given below latest by 2:00PM, 21st January 2022.